23 jul 2010

The first post.

Hi, guys: 
How about everything? I decided to create a personal blog, which talk about my day to day, fashion (the collections that have impressed me most, accessories and clothing that I love / need, etc.). I also comment on little details about music, cinema ... well! about what happens to me. 
Actually, I was a little tired of writing only texts in which the autobiography is almost nonexistent. I will continue with breakingdresses, but I have the impression that I will use this page more often. 
That said, I ask the followers of my other blog, follow this too, (if you will, of course). 
xoxo, we read in short!
~

Hola, chicos:
¿Qué tal todo? He decidido crear un blog personal, en el que hablaré sobre mi día a día, moda (las colecciones que más me han impresionado, los accesorios y prendas que amo/necesito, etc). También os comentaré detallitos sobre música, cine... ¡vamos! sobre lo que se me ocurra. 
Realmente, estaba un poco cansada de escribir sólamente textos en los que la autobiografía es casi inexistente. Seguiré con breakingdresses, pero tengo la impresión de que usaré esta página con más frecuencia.
Aclarado esto, os pido a los seguidores de mi otro blog, que se unan a este también, (si quieren, por supuesto).
Un beso, ¡nos leemos en breves!

3 comentarios:

Soñadora E dijo...

Tiene buena pinta el nuevo blog ;)
te sigo, muaa;

galmar dijo...

Un besotee:))

Piter dijo...

Welcome!! seguro que tu nuevo blog no defrauda! :)
Besos!